Sunday, April 13, 2014

Waldorf FRAUD in Reviews

One of the recent reviews on the Whatcom school commented on the fact that duplicate positive reviews appeared on multiple websites.  Let's have a look at this phenomenon.


THESE ARE POSTED AS SEATTLE WALDORF SCHOOL REVIEWS:
http://www.greatschools.org/washington/seattle/2558-Seattle-Waldorf-School/?tab=reviews#from..HeaderLink

Posted September 15, 2009

I've been a parent at SWS for over 10 years. I am the proud parent of a high school graduate, high school sophomore and eighth grader. SWS is a school that nurtures the whole child while at the same time providing a rich and comprehensive curriculum that creates life long learners. I'm so proud that my children have been to attend SWS and I'm grateful for the community that is provides for our family.
—Submitted by a parent

Posted February 25, 2008
My child attends the preschool and enjoys it very much. The preschool has such a warm, inviting and friendly environment that a child cannot help but feel welcome. Every week they back buns and the children help with the dough making process. Every day there is 45 mins spent outside - rain or shine which is great for the mind, body and soul. I would highly recommend this preschool.
—Submitted by a parent
Notice the reviews are more than 18 months apart in their original form...
THE SAME REVIEWS ARE POSTED AS WHATCOM HILLS WALDORF SCHOOL REVIEWS - YEARS LATER:


Posted November 5, 2012

I've been a parent at WHWS for over 10 years. I am the proud parent of a high school graduate, high school sophomore and eighth grader. WHWS is a school that nurtures the whole child while at the same time providing a rich and comprehensive curriculum that creates life long learners. I'm so proud that my children have been to attend WHWS and I'm grateful for the community that is provides for our family.
—Submitted by a parent

and also:
http://www.bestplaces.net/schools/washington/bellingham/whatcom_hills_waldorf_school

11/7/2012 parent
My child attends the preschool and enjoys it very much. The preschool has such a warm, inviting and friendly environment that a child cannot help but feel welcome. Every week they back buns and the children help with the dough making process. Every day there is 45 mins spent outside - rain or shine which is great for the mind, body and soul. I would highly recommend this preschool.

11/5/2012 parent
I've been a parent at WHWS for over 10 years. I am the proud parent of a high school graduate, high school sophomore and eighth grader. WHWS is a school that nurtures the whole child while at the same time providing a rich and comprehensive curriculum that creates life long learners. I'm so proud that my children have been to attend WHWS and I'm grateful for the community that is provides for our family.
Hmmm... This appears to be dishonest.  Are Waldorf schools harvesting 5-star reviews and suggesting they apply to them?  THIS IS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR!
I think it bears some investigation into other Waldorf websites that boast 5-star reviews that are so general they could apply to any school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may ask, "where are all the 5=Star reviews?" Well, the problem with those reviews is that many tend not to be too honest. I have included 4-star reviews that appear honest. Often, gushing reviews are placed by teachers and administrators - as some comments here indicate. "This school educates the whole child!!!" - 5 stars - by Anonymous... I say baloney! Notice, many of the reviewers have been misled by Waldorf and are still buying the PR, even after having been disappointed. Feel free to comment but understand the intent of this blog. Comments are no longer moderated.