Friday, May 11, 2012

Sarasota Waldorf School Reviews by Parents

http://www.ripoffreport.com/private-schools/sarasota-waldorf-sch/sarasota-waldorf-school-took-ed381.htm
Sarasota Waldorf School Took my money and left my child unprepared.
Sarasota, Florida
The waldorf school in Sarasota was quick to take my money but left my kid unprepared academically and unable to fit in to any other school in the area.  My kid's self esteem was damaged at the next school because he was so far behind academically.  The Sarasota waldorf school was no help at all. My only option was to hire a tutor which was very expensive because the new school was so concerned at how far behind he was. After making some calls, I found that there are other families who have had the same experience with this school and are very unhappy too. It is important to know what you are getting into when you enroll with this crowd.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/private-schools/sarasota-waldorf-sch/sarasota-waldorf-school-they-ad4a1.htm
Sarasota Waldorf School They're overpriced with low standards and a bullying problem
Sarasota, Florida
We had a bad experience too. My kid was bullied numerous times and nothing was done about it, even though we spoke to the administration and the teachers over and over again.
It was very frustrating and we felt that nobody cared. It seemed to us that the kids who were doing the bullying were able to get away with it as long as their parents kept paying the tuition. With that and the lack of answers about academic standards, it was one problem after another.
I was very worried about my childs reading and math levels, but I was never given a proper answer about that either, because they don’t give the students any grades, so you have no idea what they’re doing in the classrooms. The school isn’t cheap, and in my opinion is not worth the cost at all. I would not recommend it to anyone. There are other much better schools in Sarasota, and we chose one of them. We are now very happy with our child's education.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You may ask, "where are all the 5=Star reviews?" Well, the problem with those reviews is that many tend not to be too honest. I have included 4-star reviews that appear honest. Often, gushing reviews are placed by teachers and administrators - as some comments here indicate. "This school educates the whole child!!!" - 5 stars - by Anonymous... I say baloney! Notice, many of the reviewers have been misled by Waldorf and are still buying the PR, even after having been disappointed. Feel free to comment but understand the intent of this blog. Comments are no longer moderated.